Sunday, May 13, 2012

Baby Silas is the size of an Herloom Tomato this week!
At our ultrasound last week, he was estimated to weigh about 9 oz.



Pregnancy: 19 weeks

Due Date: October 8th, 2012

Weight Gain: -+1 lbs. I've finally gained weight since my first appointment!
 
Sleep: Naps are my friend! I've taken several this past week. I'm having crazy dreams, most of which are a bit scary. Sometimes I have a hard time getting back to sleep afterwards.

Gender: Boy, boy, boy!

Feeling: Pretty good. I've been having muscle spasms in my belly lately, so that's been fun...or something.

Movement: Feeling some kicks. It was so surreal to see Silas' feet kicking during the ultrasound & to feel it at the same time!

Belly: Growing, growing, growing!

Next Appointment:  Tuesday, June 5th for my OB appointment. Unless there is an issue, I won't have another ultrasound.

No comments:

Post a Comment