Thursday, March 29, 2012

12 weeks

source
Baby is the size of a lime this week.

Pregnancy: 12 weeks, 3 days
Due Date: October 8th, 2012

Weight Gain: -3.5 pounds. I don't actually use my scale at home, so I won't have an update until my next appointment.

Sleep: Tossing and turning most of the night. Bennett didn't sleep through the night until he was a year old, so I'm thinking I'm probably done sleeping all night for the next year and a half.

Gender: Hopefully finding out in May.

Feeling: Ehhh. I can't really complain because so many people have it worse. I've been having a hard time eating (but don't worry, I am eating) &I've gotten sick twice. I'm hoping all this gets better soon since I'm nearing the second trimester.

Movement: None yet, but I felt Bennett as 15 weeks, so I'm hoping it won't be too much longer.

Belly: I'm awful at taking pictures. I need to have Matt take some so that I can post them. I'm definitely enjoying my maternity pants!

Next Appointment: OB: Tuesday, April 10th at 14 weeks. I think we'll have the anatomy ultrasound at 18 weeks. It's crazy to think that's only 2 appointments away!

No comments:

Post a Comment