Friday, September 14, 2012

36 Weeks & 4 Days!





Due Date: October 8th, 2012

Weight Gain: +38 lbs...yeaaaah, lets not talk about this so much, mmk? Really, I think I'd gained more than this at this point with Bennett. I'm not too concerned, although I'm ready to be able to be active again without paying for it later.

Sleep:  Sleep? What's that? My new routine is to go to bed, toss and turn for an hour or so, get up and watch TV for another hour, go back to bed to toss and turn, fall asleep & wake up 3-4 times to use the restroom. It's fantastic. Everyone keeps saying that it's preparing me for the sleepless nights after Silas comes, but I'm mourning the loss of sleep now.

Gender: Boy

Feeling:  Ehhh...not as bad as I was a few weeks ago. I'm swelling & not sleeping. Matt, Bennett & I walked two blocks to a park and back the other day and the next day I had so much pelvic pain. I remember lots of pressure when I was pregnant with Bennett, but not pain like this. I'd definitely like him to cook for a few more weeks, but I'm ready when he is! I also pulled a muscle by slipping on a puddle of water yesterday &have been having lots of problems with that. I've had lots of prayers today and am amazingly feeling a lot better than I was this morning. I'm praying that it fully heals before I go into labor!

Movement: He has a few select times that he's pretty active and then I think he must be pretty sleepy the rest of the time.  Sometimes that makes me nervous, but if I push on my belly, he generally pushes back.

Belly: Large. It's large. I'm enjoying my new maternity clothes. It's nice to be "comfortable".

Next Appointment: We're down to weekly appointments now, so my next one is this coming Wednesday.

1 comment:

  1. yay! you look so pretty shannon, hope you are making it through the not so fun parts of pregnancy. :)

    ReplyDelete