Thursday, September 8, 2011

Webcam Fun

Bennett & I had a little bit of fun with the webcam before he went to bed tonight. Every night, after we brush his teeth, we make funny faces in the mirror & I just decided that it was about time that we capture some of them. Unfortunately, he was more concerned with typing on the keyboard than making silly faces with me, leaving me with lots of pictures of a serious child with a psycho mother. Which is probably fairly accurate. Below are the ones that didn't make me look totally nuts.



**If you read this post before 9/14/11, you aren't crazy. There was an incredibly embarassing vlog here. Apparently I'm easily influenced by my husband's opinion, who kept making fun of me for it....so I took it down. If you didn't see it, you're lucky. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment