Saturday, November 5, 2011

Glow Stick Baths

A while back I found the idea to put glow sticks in Bennett's bath here. Yes, Pinterest has begun to control all my ideas (&blog posts), apparently. Anyway, I found a pack of 15 glow bracelets for $1 at Michael's the other day and picked a couple up. It's a hit! We've played with the glow sticks during the last several of Bennett's baths.

I tried taking some pictures, but that didn't work so well. I mean, the bathroom had to be dark for the glow sticks to live up to their full potential &the flash pretty much ruined all that &I'm not savvy enough to take pictures without a flash. I do have another video that shows Bennett enjoying them a little bit more, but it also reveals Bennett a little bit more ifyouknowwhatimean &I'm all for keeping my little boy modest, sooo I've opted to post the less fun-filled video.


These things have already made it onto my "Bennett's Stocking Stuffers" list. They're that cool....and cheap.

1 comment: