Saturday, October 29, 2011

Pumpkin PAINTING

Okay, so you're all like, "Didn't she just post about carving pumpkins yesterday?! &about a pumpkin patch recently, too? How many more of these pumpkin posts are there going to be?" Well, this is the last one. Ohkayyy?

Pumpkin painting. This is one of my favorite parts of Fall around here. I feel like I can be so much more creative than I can whilst (yes, whilst) carving &the pumpkins last so much longer. Downfall? No pumpkins seeds to roast.


Painting worked so well this year with Bennett! He needed direction, but it wasn't like carving where he couldn't really do anything. He was so excited about it & I didn't have to show him what to do at all. He totally knew what we were doing.


Bennett was straight-faced the whole time he was painting, just like he is when he's serious about anything...you know, like drumming & dancing.



He seriously smiled for about two seconds for this picture &that was it. Painting is serious business, man!


We had so much fun painting our pumpkins. Even after we were done, Bennett kept asking to paint more. I've pinned quite a few homemade paint recipes (finger, bath, etc.) and painting art projects lately. I think we're going to have to start doing them more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment