Thursday, October 27, 2011

19 Months!

Okay, okay, I'm a few days late this month. That's okay, Bennett's still 19 months old right now!

Bennett Likes
Playing in the van (van off, keys out, supervised...of course)
Playing Foos Ball
Play Dough
Ducks (he kisses them every time he finds a rubber duck)
Wearing his Halloween costume
"Crunch" cereal
Singing songs- Favorites are "Our God" by Chris Tomlin and "The Wheels on the Bus"
Reading Books

Bennett Dislikes
Being told "no"
When Daddy leaves for work


Struggles this Month
Tantrums! We're working on our reaction to this.
Saying, "no" to everything


Triumphs this Month
He finally started saying "yes", but it sounds like "yex" and I love it.
He's pretty close to being able to count to 3.
Knows green & blue most of the time.
Knows the letters "B", "T" & "O" most of the time.


Bennett's Uncle Jake took some 18 month pictures for us this past month. We went to a park and just let him play while Jake followed him around with the camera and "Aunt" Sarah & I followed to make sure he didn't jump of the equipment. We hadn't taken Bennett to this particular park before &I was impressed by how well he navigated the big equipment. I told Jake that we only needed a few good shots since we have so many pictures from his 12 month pictures and we're going to be doing family pictures with Matt's family soon, but we ended up with 202. I'm not complaining. I won't share all of them with you, but here are some of my favorites.







No comments:

Post a Comment