Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pinterest

I love, love, love Follow Me on Pinterest. If you don't know what it is, you need to click on that button and go check it out! Let me know if you need an invite. I'll gladly send you one. I get so many awesome ideas for things from there. Unfortunately, I don't actually do a lot of the ideas that I see.

For some reason, I've been bit by the creative bug as of late and have started making a few of my Pinterest ideas happen.

Pinned Image
I made this deliciously easy calzone for lunch the other day. (photo via pinterest)

Pinned Image

I've made my own version of this smoothie for breakfast several times. I use juice instead of coconut water (I can't find the stuff anywhere) and strawberries instead of raspberries because they were on sale. It's SO good & Bennett really likes it, too! 
(photo via pinterest)


I made these Parmesan Knots to go with our lunch the other day. I used "Grands" rolls & I think I was supposed to just use regular buttermilk biscuits. They still tasted awesome, I think they just were supposed to be smaller.
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
I'm working on a version of this Crocheted Wreath combined with the fabric rosettes for my front door. I'm nearly done with it & I love it!


Pinned Image

Bennett & I have plans to make this art with a friend before the fall is over.
(Picture via Pinterest)

Pinned Image

I printed and framed this Fall Printable for our house.
(picture via Pinterest)

Pinned Image

I wore my scarf this way
(Picture via Pinterest)

Okay, that's a lot of stuff, but seriously? It's not even 1/4 of what I have pinned! I've got plans to complete some more pins soon. Am I the only one who wishes there was some way to mark when you've actually tried something you've pinned? It would be a whole lot easier to keep track of things!

2 comments:

  1. I'm jealous of your cuteness. I can't do pinterest. I get so excited about all the cute stuff I see, and then i'm faced with my inability to do any of it.

    i think you can get coconut water at places like campbell's nutrition in dsm. or sometimes health or organic sections of grocery stores.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've started making some of my pins too and love 'em. You can get coconut water at Trader Joes... we tried it... it's gross. But might be good in a smoothie. That's actually what we decided to use it for, and it's still in our fridge... huh... you can try it Sunday!

    And I'd love to see your wreath. I saw it on pinterest and it caught my eye.

    ReplyDelete