Thursday, October 13, 2011

Hey, Hair!

We're getting family pictures taken today. I decided it might be nice to have curly hair for said pictures. Soooo I spent a good half hour in the bathroom this morning twirling & pinning my damp hair in hopes of some lasting curls. My hair strongly dislikes to be curled. I went outside with my hair looking so stupendous, what with the twists and bobby pins (I just couldn't resist Bennett wanting to "mow" in this beautiful weather). I've spent the last half hour using a hairdryer to lock in those curls. This is what I've come up with.


So listen here, Hair. You have exactly one &one half hours to cooperate or I will be forced to hose you down and straighten you out. Settle down!

**okay, so pictures have now been cancelled for the evening due to an illness. You're off the hook today, Hair.

*Also, I have absolutely no make up on in those pictures. I will be adding that before pictures.

1 comment: