Friday, April 6, 2012

13 Weeks (&4 days)- 2nd Trimester!

source

Pregnancy: 13 weeks, 4 days
Due Date: October 8th, 2012

Weight Gain: -3.5 pounds. I don't actually use my scale at home, so I won't have an update until next week.

Sleep: I've been sleeping better this week. Still very tired, but I'm not waking up as much as I was. I'm actually feeling rested when I wake up in the morning. Woohoo!

Gender: Hopefully finding out in May.

Feeling: I've only had a few days this week where I wasn't feeling the best. I'm definitely starting to feel better. I even managed to get some serious housework done this week & cook supper. Big week.

Movement: I've felt something, but I'm not convinced enough to say it was the baby yet. 

Belly: I have no pictures. Still. I will say that when I took Bennett to his 2 yr appointment at the pediatrician/(not my) OB-GYN's office, they asked if I was here for him or for me. So, I guess that means you can tell I'm pregnant. Or they thought that I was bringing my 2-yr-old to my gynecology appointment. I'm choosing to go with the former.

Next Appointment: OB: Next Tuesday! Ultrasound: Hopefully in early May!

No comments:

Post a Comment