Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Gender Prediction: Wedding Ring + String

This week's gender predictor is the classic "Wedding ring on a string". The "instructions" are to put a wedding ring or a needle on a string, thread or hair and hold it steady over a pregnant woman's belly. If the item moves in a circle, the prediction is that the baby is a girl. If the item moves in a line, the prediction is that the baby is a boy.

You can't see my hand in this video, so you'll have to trust me that I was not moving it in any particular way. Before I held it over my belly, I tried it out just standing up to see what it would do. When I held the string in my left hand it moved in a line, but when I held it in my right hand it moved in a circle.


Without further ado:





So, that makes the score after week 3:




BOY: 3
GIRL: 0

With only 4 weeks left (hopefully) until we find out the gender with an ultrasound (you know, a fairly reliable source) it looks like it might be tough for "girl" to catch up. We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment