Thursday, April 12, 2012

14 weeks (&3 days)!


 
Baby "Super Car" is about the size of a lemon this week.

I had an appointment this week. Everything was just great. Baby's heartrate was 164, which I think is slower than Bennett's was at this point, but I'm not entirely sure. 

Pregnancy: 14 weeks & 3 days
Due Date: October 8th, 2012

Weight Gain: -1.5lbs- I've gained 2lbs since my last appointment, but am still not quite to what I started at. All of this is completely fine.

Sleep: Ah, sleep! We're friends again! I'm getting up about once a night to use the restroom, but other than that, I'm actually sleeping! I'm still tired throughout the day & either take a nap or have one serving of caffeine to get me through the day.

Gender: 4 weeks until we find out! I really don't have any intuition one way or another. Bennett still says it's a girl who should be named "Super Car".

Feeling: I'm feeling pretty good. Gotta love the second trimester! I'm in that weird period of time right now where I'm not sure that I feel the baby moving, but I feel great. It's always hard to know if everything is okay.

Movement: My doctor asked me if I've been feeling movement &I told her that I've been feeling something, but I just can't be sure if it's the baby or not yet. She assured me that at this point it probably is. It's obviously not consistent at this point, which is why I think it's so hard for me to think that it is the baby for sure.

Belly: See pic above. I finally took a picture!

Next Appointment:  Wednesday, May 9th for the anatomy ultrasound & next OB appointment. We were hoping for an appointment on the 8th, since that's Matt's birthday, but we'll take what we can get. Now to hope that Super Car wants to cooperate!

No comments:

Post a Comment