Monday, April 30, 2012

17 Weeks!


source

Baby is the size of a turnip this week.


Pregnancy: 17 weeks
Due Date: October 8th, 2012

Weight Gain: -1.5lbs- I'm still not using my scale at home because it isn't reliable at all, so this was as of 2 weeks ago. I'm sure I've gained since then.

Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty well, but needing a lot! I'm still napping fairly often.

Gender: Just a little over 1 week until we find out! I'm starting to get excited about our ultrasound. We're praying that everything is healthy & that Baby cooperates!

Feeling: Eh, depends on the day. My allergies are out. of. control. The only allergy medicine that normally works well for me is Allegra, but I can't take that while pregnant. I've been taking Claritin, but it's almost as if I haven't taken anything!

Movement: Not consistent, but definitely there!

Belly: Growing, growing, growing! 

Next Appointment:  Wednesday, May 9th for the anatomy ultrasound & next OB appointment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment