Monday, April 23, 2012

16 Weeks!


Source

Baby Super Car is about the size of an avocado this week!

Pregnancy: 16 weeks
Due Date: October 8th, 2012

Weight Gain: -1.5lbs- I'm still not using my scale at home because it isn't reliable at all, so this was as of 2 weeks ago. I'm sure I've gained since then.

Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty well. The other day I took a 3 hour nap and still slept all night (except for the one time I had to get up to go to the bathroom). Still pretty tired throughout the day, though.

Gender: 2 weeks until we find out! We didn't name Bennett until after he was born, but we already have a boys name, well, at least the first name picked out already. So, if it's a boy, I think we'll name him right away. We have no agreement on a girl's name, so if it's a girl, she'll probably be named after birth like Bennett.

Feeling: Pretty much just tired. I have been having some round ligament pain the past few days, so I've been trying to take it easy & not lift Bennett as much. They seem to be worse when I'm picking him up a lot.

Movement: Not consistent, but definitely there!

Belly: Growing, growing, growing! 

Next Appointment:  Wednesday, May 9th for the anatomy ultrasound & next OB appointment. We were hoping for an appointment on the 8th, since that's Matt's birthday, but we'll take what we can get. Now to hope that Super Car wants to cooperate!

No comments:

Post a Comment