Friday, June 24, 2011

Father's Day present reveal

The presents from the Father's Day Project have all been officially opened, so it's safe to share the final products. Although, it's not a whole lot different than what you've already seen, so I hope those of you who have been on the edge of your seat waiting for this post (ha) won't be too disappointed. Also, I didn't get a picture of the one we gave to Matt's dad.


 This one is Matt's.  We just bought some cheap little 8x10 canvases at WalMart and let him paint them, but seriously, Bennett is so proud of them. When Matt opened his, Bennett was beaming! He totally remembered painting it and actually held it in the van all the way to church so Matt could put it in his office. Matt really likes it, too.


This is my Dad's. Bennett refused to smile nicely last night when we were trying to take this picture, so this is the best one I have. You can see the dots on this one from when he used the paint brushes as drumsticks. Again, he was so proud of himself when my dad opened this. He really didn't want my dad to take it with him. I think I'm going to have to get some more and let him paint them to hang up in our house.

Oh, and the post I wrote yesterday about his crazy napping habits? He didn't do it at bedtime last night or at naptime yesterday. I think he might have heard me talking about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment